Effectively execute catering orders with excellence. Prepare catering orders and deliver with superior customer service. Be an ambassador for the Chick-fil-A culture with every interaction. Report to the Sr. Sales and Brand Growth Director.
- Coordinate catering orders with the Kitchen Manager
- Complete all set-up, preparation, delivery, and on site set-up for each catering order
- Cash out catering order upon delivery
- Update the catering Excel spreadsheet tracker
- Track inventory of catering supplies and inform of ordering needs
- Create any systems or process to improve our catering service
- Create branding materials for expansion of catering services
- Assist in Front-of-House operation tasks, including POS, preparing drinks and desserts, monitoring the dining room, and interacting with guests
- Foster and create positive guest and vendor relationships by:
- Practice the Core 4
- Looks for opportunities to deliver 2nd mile service
- Resolve guests concerns, complaints or issues promptly, competently and courteously
- Work with the kitchen team to positively resolve any operational issues
- 80% catering preparation, delivery, and guest interaction
- 10% office hours
- 10% in-store operations
- Catering orders are accurately fulfilled and delivered on time
- Organization system for ease of fulfillment and growth of catering services
- Assist in meeting annual and monthly sales goals and growth targets
Qualifications and Skills:
- Over 18 years old
- College degree in Business, Hospitality, or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of Catering or Food industry experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred or willingness to learn
- Punctual and excellent time-management skills
- Self-motivated and deadline focused
- Familiarity with Excel
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Able to take direction and work independently
- Able to work weekends and evenings; occasional holidays
- Physical requirements:
- Able to lift 50 lbs; occasionally
- Prolonged standing and walking
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and registered vehicle
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.